Sunday 12 April 2009

Why?


So, what's this all about?


Well, in 2005, in the UK, Robert Mowe was responsible for an unsuccessful laptop repair.

I paid him for the work, but, after Robert made two more failed attempts, I sent the laptop to a different repairer, who fixed the laptop and gave me a report on the quality of Robert's workmanship.

I request a refund from Robert, but he stopped taking my calls, and ignored all correspondence.

In 2006 I applied to the County Court in the UK. The action was not defended, and I obtained judgement against Robert Mowe, but he ignored the court order, and, soon afterwards, he left the country.

The information I intend to publish here is as follows:-

  • Things that Robert has written about himself.
  • Things that others have written about Robert
    (edited, where necessary, for decency).
  • Known court judgements against him.
  • A trail of postal addresses and trading names.
  • Hyperlinks to other web sites of interest.

________
Tim Cooke

No comments:

Post a Comment